Skip to main content

I subscribed for internet connection on 10 May. I selected 20 May as  my connection date (this was the earliest available date). Today I received an email saying my connection starts on 10 June! that is almost 1 month from now! I do not understand what was the point of me selecting 20 May during my subscription selection? Was this a fake date provided to draw subscription?

Now, I will not be able to do any videocalls during this corona crisis. Is there any way to change this? This is very upsetting.

Hi @Vivon, welcome! The moment you subscribe, the system will let you pick the earliest available date. That is usually about a week or two after the current date. After you then finish your order, it gets processed. If, at that time, it turns out that your connection requires more work to get done, the date will get pushed backwards to accommodate the extra work needed. If you want, I can look into the reason for the push back. In that case, please fill in your forum profile and reply here when you've done so.

Hi @Erik_ , I am in contact with customer service to get the connection early. Hopefully it works.