Skip to main content

Hello, 

yesterday the router suddenly stopped functioning properly, and we have cannot access our wifi anymore. i have tried resetting the modem, restarting, replugging etc - the end result is always the same with the internet light green and blinking. i have tried calling the service number but no real human help. how do i fix the problem? what even is the problem?

Thank you.

Hi @internetless, welcome to our forum!
Are you still experiencing these issues?
Especially in cases like this I recommend giving us a call on 0800-0402 as this will be the fastest way to reach our customer service, the computer will put you through with one of my colleagues.

thank you, i already did that. the problem has been fixed for now :)

ah great, thanks for the feedback!

thank you, i already did that. the problem has been fixed for now :)

Hi, I am also facing the same issue for a while now. What to do?  

actually the WiFi was working in the morning, I had to change modems place so unplugged from power and plugged again. Unfortunately it was not working. Power and Wi-Fi lights are on without blinking.. internet light was blinking continuously.

could you please tell me what to do

Hi @internetless, welcome to our forum!
Are you still experiencing these issues?
Especially in cases like this I recommend giving us a call on 0800-0402 as this will be the fastest way to reach our customer service, the computer will put you through with one of my colleagues.

Hello Thomas, I am facing the same issue.. can you please help me here. I don’t speak Dutch how can get help through mentioned number.

Reageer