Skip to main content

Hello,

I am subscribed to T-Mobile and was having good Internet. However, on Friday the Internet connection dropped and since then I have no Internet. I have called them twice and they have explained that there is a problem with the KPN service to this address. They have mentioned that there is a ticket raised to KPN. Unfortunately, they cannot provide me with any estimates for the connection fix or anything.

That is why I am writing here without being a KPN client directly, although it can be argued that I am an indirect client.

Can you please tell me what the connection problem is and if there is an ETA about it? My post code is  *****and my house number is ** . Connection is DSL and was without any issues for the last two weeks until last Friday.

Admin: removed private data

Hi @Stoyan Penev . Welcome to the forum.

T-Mobile is your provider? Then all service and services go through them. They rent the network from KPN but are responsible for handling issues with the line themselves. I advise you to inquire with them about the ticket. Unfortunately, we can't do anything for you here.