Skip to main content

Hello, 

I am using T-Mobile for both my mobile and house internet. I have a problem related to my internet for more than one month and cannot use it. The line between center and house was broken. T-Mobile cannot resolve this problem because Kpn has infrastructure to fix outside cable issues. The technician called me and made an appointment. Thereafter, he checked the issue at the appointment and delegated the problem to his colleague. New technician made an appointment and he became sick at the appointment day and then couldn't join. One week after we made another appointment which is today. The appointment is between 8 and 11 am. I was waiting for the technician, then I wondered the status and called the contractor. They told me technician came to the house at 8 am but he couldn't find anybody. I was at home and didn't go out, nobody neither called me nor ringed the Bell. Now, call center is telling new appoinment will be made and contractor call me for that, also these days are holiday sessions and they cannot help me in a short time. I have already been waiting for more than one month. In addition, I had to get day off for all appointment days. Can you please fix the issue at the soonest time?

Vriendelijke groeten, 

Hello @Kurtua, that is a really unfortunate situation. However the internet provider KPN can't help you. You have a contract with T-Mobile. They can contact the Network department of KPN to solve your problem. T-Mobile has its own entry with the Network department to get problems like yours fixed. 

Interesting! I already made a plenty of conversation. I call to T-Mobile everyday and customer service gives feedback that it is pending for Kpn action. You are saying that T-Mobile should take care. I don't understand who will resolve this issue? I have waited for 2 months and no longer I don't have any patient. Cable broken point was been detected nearly one month ago, just fixing the cable we have been waiting and affected a lot such as our works, daily life. Can you please resolve this issue immediately? if you are not able to resolve, just give your feedback to t-mobile and then let's terminate my contract. 

@Kurtua, you are here talking with the service provider KPN. Your serviceprovider is T-Mobile. I am really sorry but the serviceprovider T-Mobie needs to contact the network department of KPN. The serviceprovider can't do that for you.