Skip to main content

Dear KPN,

I subscribed to a KPN contract for Wifi. The technician came today to install the wifi, but due to a technical problem he left and did not install the wifi.

I'm supposed to make an appointment but the link to make an appointment doesn't work and I can't contact the customer service (the service is only in Dutch and as I don't have a dutch mobile number, I can't request a call back).

How can I do?

Hi @Lea L, I'm sorry to hear that the technician couldn't finish the installation. Our internetcontracts are an internetconnection through the KPN modem, which you receive after ordering. Of course, you can use internet via wifi if you wish so, as soon as your connection is active.

Did you hear anything since the technician left? If not, the fastest way for help is to call our customer service, through the free phonenumber 0800-0402. You only have to voice your question when you reach the menu.

If that's no option, can you tell us more? Did the technician install the modem? Which modem do you have and which lights are on? 

Hi Alexandra,

I haven't received anything since the technician left my apartment two weeks ago. When we left, he told me that someone would call me back to set up an appointment, but no one has tried to reach me. I only got an email with a link that doesn't work.

I tried to call your customer service, but I couldn't get anyone on the phone because the service is only in Dutch. Today I received the invoice, but I still don't have access to the Internet.

I am really disappointed with your service and I don't understand why I should pay for a service I don't have access to.

@Lea L Hi Lea, I'm sorry to hear that.

Here on our forum, we only know what you tell us here. Can you tell more about your situation at home? What did the technician do? Dit he install the modem? If yes, which type do you have and what do the lights do? And is your internetconnection working if you (temporary) connect a computer of laptop with an internetcable to your modem? 

If you also add your information to your forum profile, then I can look up your information and contract. Most important are your name and address info.

Hi Alexandra,

I have updated my profil.

Hi @Lea L, the best thing you can do is find a way to contact our customerservice. Is there a friend of neighbour who can help you to call us and help you navigate the menu? Our number is free of charge: 0800-0402.

This way through the forum I can't properly help you. There's too much time between the reactions and I don't have answers to the questions I asked. When you call our customerservice, we can directly help you to work this situation out and help you with it.