Skip to main content

Terminated by letter and they are still charging me, Lady in CS was not nice and said we can terminate now but then that will be another month of charges. February at the start of the month i terminated and now still being charged, Its a nightmare

said i would get email to say terminated but still no email. From what i see on here this is a common prectice of KPN to not terminate contracts when asked to do so

Hi @Mikey16675, welcome. 

You said you determinated your subcription in february. Via which way? Did you call 0800-0402 back then? 

I would check the status. Will you please fill in your profile page and let me know when you did? 

profile filled in now

and still no email confirming termination and that ws even getting KPN to call me

Disgusting service

I have checked, the determination date is 2 june. You also received an e-mail about it, maybe in the spam?

I can't see any contact or whatever about cancelling you contract in february. :(

no email recieved

May 3, the conformation e-mail was sent to your hotmail. The same day you also received a letter that you got blocked due to an open balance. :(

I cancelled the contract by letter in February and KPN say they did not get the letters, Its funny now you say you did get the letters but it said only the phone line. You also said you did not get a letter from Ziggo saying they were taking over the telephone line. Funny that , i got a letter from you saying the line was being taken over by Ziggo.

My cancellation after several letters and  a call from you was finally done in may and you have sent me invoices for services i asked to be cancelled. From what i have seen on this forum i am not the first this has happened to. 

The reasons why i cancelled are that i was paying twice as much for the services for 2 years before i called and asked for invoices for a service i had been paying for but got no customer service. I asked for speedier internet and that order was not put through and i have proof of the conversation. I then called again and asked for what i had originally asked for . The person put through what he wanted and not what i wanted.

We had been waiting for glass fibre for the last 2 years and still nothing so i went to Ziggo. 

I have now been sent to debt collectors and i ask questions only to be told thats it. Its like being swept under the carpet.

Your customer service skills of your employees are diabolical .

Your company is a disgrace and i will not be recommending you to other people with the service i have got

Admin: samengevoegd/merged

I want to officially complain as i am not getting answers

I saw you already filed a complaint. My colleague handled it a week ago. 

The determination wasn't correct in february. We have notified that to you without any response. Als due to an incorrect e-mailadres. So my colleague mentioned this to you and sent you the open invoices. 

what are you talking about? i have not filed a complaint yet. What is this with an email address? You are really talking fantasy here, Can i have the complaint number please then

17-10 you had contact with my colleague. She filed the complaint for you. 21-10 The complaint was handled by my colleague who handles the complaints and notified you about the outcome. 

no i have not been in contact with you so who have my details been sent out to?

DATA SECURITY

Now i want to complain AGAIN that my details have been sent to someone without my authority. I have net been in touch with anyone there and want to know where my data has been sent to because it was not to me.

I am sick and tired of having to contact you 

I cancelled the contract by letter in February and KPN say they did not get the letters, Its funny now you say you did get the letters but it said only the phone line. You also said you did not get a letter from Ziggo saying they were taking over the telephone line. Funny that , i got a letter from you saying the line was being taken over by Ziggo.

My cancellation after several letters and  a call from you was finally done in may and you have sent me invoices for services i asked to be cancelled. From what i have seen on this forum i am not the first this has happened to. 

The reasons why i cancelled are that i was paying twice as much for the services for 2 years before i called and asked for invoices for a service i had been paying for but got no customer service. I asked for speedier internet and that order was not put through and i have proof of the conversation. I then called again and asked for what i had originally asked for . The person put through what he wanted and not what i wanted.

We had been waiting for glass fibre for the last 2 years and still nothing so i went to Ziggo. 

I have now been sent to debt collectors and i ask questions only to be told thats it. Its like being swept under the carpet.

Your company is a disgrace and i will not be recommending you to other people with the service i have got

Again still no answers just excuses

SEND ME THE COMPLAINT NUMBER

For the contract registered to the name and address you have listed in your forum profile I see several points of contact. This means that someone who knows the details of this contract has contacted us. Based on those contacts a complaint has been registered and handled:

17-10 you had contact with my colleague. She filed the complaint for you. 21-10 The complaint was handled by my colleague who handles the complaints and notified you about the outcome. 

Our contact number is 0800-0402.

I just tell you what I see with the details in your profile. 

no the complaint i have put in has not been handled and resolved so please for the third tim answer the following

Now i want to complain AGAIN that my details have been sent to someone without my authority. I have just been in touch with anyone there and want to know where my data has been sent to because it was not to me.

I am sick and tired of having to contact you 

I canceled the contract by letter in February and KPN say they did not get the letters, Its funny now you say you did get the letters but it said only the phone line. You also said you did not get a letter from Ziggo saying they were taking over the telephone line. Funny that , i got a letter from you saying the line was being taken over by Ziggo.

My cancellation after several letters and a call from you was finally done in may and you have sent me invoices for services i asked to be cancelled. From what i have seen on this forum i am not the first this has happened to. 

The reasons why i canceled are that i was paying twice as much for the services for 2 years before i called and asked for invoices for a service i had been paying for but got no customer service. I asked for speedier internet and that order was not put through and i have proof of the conversation. I then called again and asked for what I had originally asked for . The person put through what he wanted and not what i wanted.

We had been waiting for glass fiber for the last 2 years and still nothing so i went to Ziggo. 

I have now been sent to debt collectors and i ask questions only to be told thats it. It's like being swept under the carpet.

Again still no answers just apologies

SEND ME THE COMPLAINT NUMBER

THIS IS JUST LIKE GETTING THE PHONE LINE TERMINATED AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND GETTING A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM YOU IS ALSO IMPOSSIBLE. YOU ARE PLAYING GAMES AND IT IS NOT FUNNY.

AND PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME THE PHONE NUMBER TO CALL KPN AS ITS JUST ABOUT AS MUCH USE AS THE CHAT FACILITY ON THE WEBSITE THAT DOES NOT WORK

AND IF YOU CANT REGISTER A COMPLAINT THEN PASS ME ONTO SOMEONE THAT CAN

I registered the complaint for you. Within 3 work days my colleague will call you. 

spoke to the person and they said was going to send email within 15 minutes, no email has been sent, can they please try to send again to the email on this profile please

I see the mail was sent to your hotmail adress.

It never got here

Hi Mickey. I sent it again, but this time to the gmail address I found in your KPN Forum profile. 😊

I really find it funny that you seem to be blaming everyone else but not taking any responsibility for anything yourself. You are just a greedy firm that takes no responsibility and i am just being knocked from pillar to post  and banging my head against a brick wall. I have started sharing my experience with your company and everyone is disgusted that i am being forced to pay for something that i am using, phone line and internet from yourselves when it had been cancelled and i had another provider. Who in their right mind  would be paying  for two providers.

TOTALLY DISGUSTED

I really find it funny that you seem to be blaming everyone else but not taking any responsibility for anything yourself. You are just a greedy firm that takes no responsibility and i am just being knocked from pillar to post  and banging my head against a brick wall. I have started sharing my experience with your company and everyone is disgusted that i am being forced to pay for something that i am using, phone line and internet from yourselves when it had been cancelled and i had another provider. Who in their right mind  would be paying  for two providers.

TOTALLY DISGUSTED

no reply again, you seem to ignore things as they might go away. You are not taking some responsibility for what happened and blame it all on the client. DISGUSTING, you send emails to who knows where as they did not arrive, you say you sent letters to me that really did not arrive, you say you were not told that the phone had been transfered but then you say you had a request just for the telephone line. I have had so much hassle from you by taking money from my account without a bill being sent or an email saying it was being taken so that is FRAUD and you do not even say sorry for that . Due to you not calling me i was left on an old line as you thought i had an alarm on the telephone line. How about calling me. I was then being charged nearly double what i would have been paying. NO COMPENSATION OR APOLOGY