Skip to main content

When I tried to activate my new KPN subscription  after receiving my activation message  following  the instructions , I found myself that there is no internet. I called the customer care for fixing it and then started the horrible ride with different employees. They would say they are checking in  the system and give me different solutions which I kept believing. The next time I call, the person who answered would give a different answer or would tell the previous response which was given to me was not seen in the system and gave a new mechanic appointment or replacement of one of the parts. This is the third day I am dealing with this at the cost of my office hours or canceling other plans. Finally I was adamant that I want a confirmation mail regarding the mechanic appointment which one of the employees had confirmed which is given for working hours (between 15:00 and 17:00) because they did not have other appointments beyond working hours. Right now I'm still not sure if there would be a mechanic at my address for the given time referring to my previous experience. The worst thing is that I kept waiting for very long time during every calls when they were supposedly checking their system and came out with useless responses. I don't understand this kind of poor service and hopefully it will be looked into.

Hi @Renju Babu and welcome to our forum. I'm so sorry to read this has been your experience with us so far, and it's certainly not the service you should expect of us. 😔 I can imagine the frustration, especially since you just want working services. How did things go since you posted this? Are your services working now, or are you still running into issues and uncertainty? If you are, please fill out your forumprofiel with your postal code, house number, date of birth and your customer number. Let me know here when you’ve done so, then I can see how things are going and inform you. 

I haven't heard from you and your profile is still empty, so I hope this means the issue has been solved. If not, don't hesitate to let me know!