Skip to main content

Morning everyone,

I just moved in an apartment and subscribed for internet with KPN. At home I found installed a media converter ZTE F3100 (ZXHN-F3100 MEDIACONVERTOR - FTU_TY01) as shown in picture but, unfortunately the previous tenant removed the power supplier so it can’t work. I will buy a new power supplier (no big deal) but I need the electrical specifications, otherwise I’ll risk to burn the whole thing 😅

Could anyone with same converter post a picture of the power supplier + electric specs? Please 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

thanks in advance

Hi @fabio270281 . Welcome to the forum.

I think I can help you. But I need your info.

Please fill out your profile page: https://forum.kpn.com/settings/profile   and give me a heads up in this topic after you have done that.

Done✅

it's still empty, @fabio270281 . Make sure to save the profile after you put in the information

https://forum.kpn.com/settings/profile

(please give me a sign after your second attempt)

Never mind

You could have already answered twice...

Weird reaction.

I guess the moderator wants to see your address and whether you are a customer. He/she can send you an AC adapter.

It probably is 12V, 2A with a 5.5/2.1 mm. barrel connector.

Never mind

You could have already answered twice...

??

I need your info. Due to privacy laws I need you to fill out your profile page.

Never mind,

found the answer on internet, it’s: 12V 0.5A

I still don’t get why someone should provide lots of personal infos in order to get as an answer “12V 0.5A”… anyway, thanks for your time

Never mind,

found the answer on internet, it’s: 12V 0.5A

I still don’t get why someone should provide lots of personal infos in order to get as an answer “12V 0.5A”… anyway, thanks for your time

Because I was gonna send you a new power adapter! But I gather you fixed it yourself?

No I could not fix the problem.

I updated again the form with my info, don’t know why the system didn’t save them the first time, hope now it worked… 

I was about to send you the adapter and then I realised your contact phonenumber is not accurate. You used 0612345 etc. We need this number to inform you about the logistics and delivery of the hardware. 

Please add your mobile phone number in your profile and give me a headsup in this topic. 

That’s the number the guys at the KPN shop had put in because I don’t have a dutch mobile… anyway iI’ve updated the field with my private mobile number

Okay.  This won't work.

In your case I made an exception.  Normally delivery at home will cost you 10 euro.  I will credit this and make sure the adapter is send to your home. I just put in the order. 

For future reference it would be very helpfull if you submitted a regulare mobile phonenumber.  This way KPN can update you on important matters. 

I’m sorry but being a foreigner I trusted what the KPN guys did when I applied for the account. Had someone told me that I had to go through a different procedure I would have done so. I’m reachable via email anyway.

Looking foorward to receive the adapter, I hope this will not be charged on my bill

thanks

Looking foorward to receive the adapter, I hope this will not be charged on my bill

I credited it. So it should cancel it out.

Please check the next invoice and confirm. If its not I wil compensate afterwards.