Skip to main content

I have seem some pople with the same problem I am having. Glas light not on/ internet not working ect ect… I called and requested someone to come by and check what is going on but they will not be here until next Tuesday which is alright but I was hoping to get this done today. Is there a way to check if my service was turn on?  I am thinking they might have just forgoted to turn it on and it can be done from their office rather than having someone come all the way here for sometime that simple.

Hi and welcome to our forum @800needhelp.

It's prety busy at the moment at our forum, so we couldn't respond faster here in your topic. I'm sorry to hear that your connection isn't working yet. I understand that you already spoke to our customer service over the phone. That's a good thing. If there were other problems, or faster solutions, they would have seen it in the systems when they helped you. The mechanic who's scheduled will check your whole connection and in mostly all situations they can fix it. Please let me know how the appointment went, of if you've got any questions.

Hi and welcome to our forum @800needhelp.

It's prety busy at the moment at our forum, so we couldn't respond faster here in your topic. I'm sorry to hear that your connection isn't working yet. I understand that you already spoke to our customer service over the phone. That's a good thing. If there were other problems, or faster solutions, they would have seen it in the systems when they helped you. The mechanic who's scheduled will check your whole connection and in mostly all situations they can fix it. Please let me know how the appointment went, of if you've got any questions.

Thank you for replying to my post. The technician came and fixed the problem, but my speed stays at 915-920 download and 900-920 upload. I understand and have no problem with the internet speed fluctuating a little, but losing 80-85 download and 100-80 upload seems excessive. The previous company I had provided 100 Mbps, so I feel like I am losing a lot. I wouldn't mind losing maybe 20 Mbps, but 80-100 Mbps seems like a lot. I have installed a new CAT 6 cable 10m long to my wired PC. So, my question is, how can I get at least most of that speed back, or is there something you can do on your end?

Thank you for replying to my post. The technician came and fixed the problem, but my speed stays at 915-920 download and 900-920 upload. I understand and have no problem with the internet speed fluctuating a little, but losing 80-85 download and 100-80 upload seems excessive. The previous company I had provided 100 Mbps, so I feel like I am losing a lot. I wouldn't mind losing maybe 20 Mbps, but 80-100 Mbps seems like a lot. I have installed a new CAT 6 cable 10m long to my wired PC. So, my question is, how can I get at least most of that speed back, or is there something you can do on your end?

After some research I have learn that this is totally normal when buying/having 1gb plan. Please disregard my question regarding the speed.

@800needhelp Glad to hear that your connection is fixed by the technician, thank you for sharing!