Skip to main content

I made contract with KPN in the end of the December and they stated that my connection will start on the 1. of February, and I was like that’s too long but maybe they are busy, okay I can endure that even if I work in IT and need stable and fast connection as soon as possible. But 1. of February came, and I wanted to connect my router that I got and guess what, fiber connection isn’t finished, I have FTU box but no NT box with ethernet port. So again the delay, I call KPN they say it isn’t their problem and I should call KPN Netwerk, I call them they say I have appointment on the 4. of February, between 12:00 - 15:00, no problem, I waited, but no one came in the scheduled time. And I had to go out at 15:00 because of a meeting. I check the KPN status on Monday guess what, now connection date is 11. of February, somebody is kidding me. I call KPN Netwerk again, just to ask them if there is appointment before that for finishing connection at my home. They don’t answer me that, they raised a ticket to support or whatever and said the operator will call me on my phone. 2 days passed no one is calling, and tomorrow is 11. of February, so I guess it will be just pushed around and I will get connected to internet in the year of 2030. Can anyone finish this agony? Does anyone knows what to do? I’m getting so annoyed by this so far.

Hi @MilanJ, welcome. 

I understand your fiber connection is postponed till tomorrow. And because it's not the first you want to know: Do I get internet tomorrow. I will definately take a look at the situation. Will you please fill in your profile and let me know when you did? I will look into it.

Hi @Bart_Z , I just updated my profile. Can you check now? Thanks in advance.

Thank you for completing your profile. I checked it for you. The new connection is indeed planned for 11-02-2022. After the fiber connection has finished, you can connect the ExperiaBox or schedule an appointment for a technician. 

@Vikash So if I understood correctly Network operator will come by today to finish the fiber optic? Great, thanks for clarification. I hope everything will be done today. Thanks again.

That's what I read back in our systems. Let us know how this ends. You're welcome. :blush:

Well nobody came today, nobody called. On KPN status it’s still 11. February connection date. What’s happening? @Vikash @Bart_Z 

That's too bad. 😞 I can't see what's happening. But I notified my colleagues from the Back Office. They will look into it and reach out to you within 3 working days. Hopefully it won't take that long. 

Just got off the phone with KPN Netwerk, so they said Fiber optic isn’t finished by their contractor yet and won’t be in the next 2 weeks maybe. So how could you offer a contract for fiber optic with connection date of 1. February when that wasn’t nearly possible?? I want to change to copper because I noticed that ISRA1 box is there also, I HOPE that part is ready for use. So how to achieve that, how to change contract from fiber to copper and to get connected ASAP??? @Vikash  @Bart_Z 

I mean that or termination of contract if that’s not possible in the next 24 hours.

That's too bad to hear the Fiber optic isn't finished yet. :( 

Unfortunately I can't change the order to copper. But I see my colleagues haven't contacted you yet. They will probably reach in de next few days. Hopefully they have the sollution. Often they have more possibilaties than me. Please let me know when you had contact.