Skip to main content

Hi I am facing the same unstable connection (frequently disconnects and connects again)

Regards

Admin: split, made into own topic

Hello @rlarin, welcome back. I'm sorry to read you're experiencing an unstable internet connection. First I'd like you to have a look at Problemen & Storingen met Internet & wifi. Hopefully you'll be able to fix your connection by yourself.

If this does not suffice, I'd like to see how I can help you. The quickest way would probably be by phone. If you'd like to opt for this option, I'd like to advise you to give us a call at 0800 0402 (free of charge). If calling is not an option, you can also have a chat with us. On our service page, choose a subject and click 'ik heb een andere vraag en wil graag contact hebben'. You'll then get the option to start a chat. 

Of course, I also don't mind helping you here. Do not, however, that we're not available 24/7 and therefore might be slower to response. If you don't mind this, then I'd be happy to see how I can help you. I'd then like to ask you to provide the following information in your forum profile: postal code, house number, name, date of birth, and client number.