Skip to main content

Today has been the fourth appointment for the installation of the fiber connection that has been canceled since February 16th. The last time they told me they were going to "escalate the issue." I can't understand it. I have signed several contracts in Spain and Belgium with different companies, and here, in The Netherlands, with Ziggo, and I have never had an appointment canceled. I have lost four days of my vacation without leaving home, waiting for the technician who was supposed to do the installation. I have received SMS messages confirming the appointment in which they warned me that if I wasn't home when the technician arrived, they would charge me a fee (no comments). I have received SMS messages saying that the technician was on the way to my house!! But in the end, the technician didn't arrive, and no one bothered to call me to let me know. Don't you think this is a tremendous lack of respect for your customers? How would you rate your service? And one more question, if my internet connection stops working in a few days, will I have to wait three weeks or three months for the technician to come and fix it?

And now I will have to wait until Monday, hopefully, for them to call me to arrange a new appointment, but I can't use the phone at my job, so it's back to square one...

Hi @Joaquin61 .  Welcome to the forum.

When your question is related to the physical installation of fibre I will need to refer you to my collegues: 

https://netwerk.kpn.com/service-en-contact/

Reageer