Skip to main content

Hello,

I ordered an Internet only package from you on June 4th (order number: SISH285258) with a welcome gift promotional offer which was going to be an LG 32” Smart TV.

I received an email today saying that the LG smart TVs are now out of stock and I will receive a Philips smart TV instead.

I am very disappointed with this, as the Philips smart TV is nowhere near as good as the LG one. There are lots of complaints online about the audio quality of the Philips model and it doesn’t have Bluetooth either like the LG one.

This was false advertisement. If I had known that I will get the Philips TV instead, I would have not signed up for it / I would have chosen another welcome gift or would have gone for 6 months cheaper.

Please fix this and deliver me the LG TV, as this was the one that was promised. There was never any mention of sending a Philips TV instead of the LG one if it is out of stock. 

This was the email I received about it:

Welcome gift LG 32" Smart TV
As a welcome gift you will receive an LG 32" Smart TV worth € 299.00 with your subscription. Due to the high demand for our EC Express Packers, you will unfortunately receive your welcome gift later than planned. We only have a limited supply of LG Smart TVs, because there is a worldwide shortage of chips needed to make TVs. This can increase the delivery time of your welcome gift. You will receive emails from us about the status of your welcome gift. As soon as we ship the TV, you will receive an email with a track & trace code. For more information, visitkpn.com/lg-tv-soundbar.

Goodday @Judit92 and welcome on our forum!

I can understand your dissapointment, but this promotion is as long as stock lasts (op = op) With the wordlwide shortage of chips we are not able to get more LG televisions. Technically we had to say: we're sorry, but you will not get a television because we are all out. Of course we will not do that and decided to offer a replacement model with an equal value. I am very sorry that the Philips television does not meet your requirements but it is not possible to get the LG delivered to you.