Skip to main content

Hello, 

The internet speed I paid is 1000mbps but I almost never reached 1000mbps speed, I use it around 300-400mbps so I want to reduce my speed, if I change it to 200mbps will the contract be extended or will the expiry date remain the same?

Hi @Yasen! Welcome to the KPN forum.

With the current 1GB plan I`m assuming you've got a KPN Hussel subscription. Is this correct?

If so, you can change once a month without any further consequences to your contract. The date on your contract won't change because of this. 

If you have another type of contract, you will get a warning before you get an extension. You will be explicitly asked if you agree to another year. 

Hi @Yasen! Welcome to the KPN forum.

With the current 1GB plan I`m assuming you've got a KPN Hussel subscription. Is this correct?

If so, you can change once a month without any further consequences to your contract. The date on your contract won't change because of this. 

If you have another type of contract, you will get a warning before you get an extension. You will be explicitly asked if you agree to another year. 

thank you for your answering.

I think yes, I have 1 year subscription and there is 3-4 moth for the end.

@Yasen in that case you're free to choose a different speed without signing up for another year! 🙂