Skip to main content

Hello

i am sorry to say this however I am already very disapointed with your service. 
i need a technician to come and install the modem however your website does not allow me to program one (it always say error try again later). I talked after waiting on line for 20 min with your customer service. They said that my connection is not ready despite the fact it should have been ready on 23. 
It is very frustrating. 
If I think I need a technician please allow me to order one don’t put me on forever loops on your website showing me the same things and errors each time I try to order a technician for help. 

I sincerly hope that your service is better than this experience I have with installation and that you fix my connection soon otherwise I have no choice but to move again. 

*Admin: Adjusted title

Hi @alexics88. Welcome to our forum. 

I'm very sorry to hear you are not pleased with our service. I understand your connection should have been ready on the 23rd of October, but this was not the case. Unfortunately, in some situations we need some additional time to connect you to our network. It seems this is the case for your connection as well. In those cases, it would not help to send a mechanic, since the connection has not been activated anyway.

I understand the confusion however and I would be happy to check what the status of your connection is now. Could you update your profile and add your postal code, house number, name, date of birth and your customer number? I'll need those in order to check the status. Please leave a message here when you have done so. 

Updated. 
I now expect a mechanic on the 5th of Nov. The earliest possible. Last time I checked they informed me that connection should have been fine and mechanic can come. 
I hope the mechanic resolves the issue. I have also asked for an internet dongle until this is resolved. Can you please check if it has been sent? (I was told it will be but it is not the first time your colleagues straight up lied during the calls with customer support). Having internet in the wfh era is a necessity and I am sorry to say I am very displeased with the start of my contractual colaboration with KPN. 

Thank you for updating your profile. I've just checked and the connection is ready. One of our mechanics will visit you on November 5th and will make sure everything is working properly. 

My coworkers can only send a request to a different department for an internet dongle. Depending on the situation, this request will be honored or not by this department. If you have not received it yet, the request has probably been denied. In this case, it seems unlikely we will still send a dongle as the mechanic is already scheduled for the 5th of November. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. Do you happen to have a mobile subscription with us as well? In that case, I can add a 100GB data bundle to your subscription, so you can use your phone as a hotspot. 

Reageer