Skip to main content

Hello Dear KPN

I was without internet during 2 days and I need the internet to work. 

I call KPN and was on the phone for a long time, as your system wasn't working  and finally a mechanic come to my house to repair the issue. Long story short, I have a bill of 90 Euro to pay plus all the internet Abonement extra I need to update and charge as I need the internet to work. 

I expect 2 months for free, but nobody had confirmed or talked about it  . Of I call will increase my bill even more. 

Please take action ASAP. That is not okay. 

Thank you

Hi @Reimburse, welcome to our forum
Thanks for your message! I'm glad the service has been restored. For reimbursement for the time you couldn't use your subscription you can use the form on www.kpn.com/vergoeding

The cost of extra bundles or phone calls I can't reimburse. 

Hello, 

So I spent a lot of my time on the line, because, YOU (KPN)had an issue with your system and asked me to stay on the line. Because of that, I have almost 100 Euro to pay only on that call, yet, you claim there is nothing you can do. I believe that's not customer friendly, thats actually quite bad. 

( besides the phone bill, of course I had to upgrade my Abonement, plus charge several time internet for a day as I need internet to work! But I am not even talking about that) 

Please see what you can do,make an effort,as it's not fair at all. 

Thank you. 

I'm afraid I don't really have a solution for you.

Calling us should always be toll free on our number, 0800-0402, that shouldn't cost you anything.
In most cases during a interruption of service we can offer a databundle on your mobile KPN subscriptions but not afterwards.