Skip to main content

Hi Team,

Sorry to say but I am really annoyed with the support options to reach out KPN support to report an issue.

It's nice that you have a digital assistant and you have tried to automate basic troubleshooting but it's really annoying that it doesn't give you an option to raise a ticket with you when the issue is not solved. 

I took a 1gbps connection last month. For few days I got a speed of 400 Mbps and then it dropped to 50mbps. I have tried using your tools to detect the problem but unfortunately it doesn't detect 50mbps as a problem. I have tried restarting modem, reconnecting cables of the modem but nothing helped. 

You please look into my modem information to validate the information that I have shared. I have also checked the speed using speed test and your own tool. 

Kindly solve this issue asap.

Also I would really appreciate if you can share a method to reach out to you in a simple way. I am a technical guy but i find it really annoying that I have to use a forum to report my issue.

Hi Benson. I can understand that you're frustrated by the lower downstream speed. Did you manage to resolve this issue yet? Did you conduct your test on a system directly connected to the modem with an ethernet cable? Otherwise I would advise you to also power down the fiber connection box for a couple of minutes, power it up and than reconnect the Experia Box. You can also reach us directly on 0800-0402 for assistance!