Skip to main content

Brand new (4 months old) subscription to KPN Wifi.  Wifi can be good all day one day, but drop over and over the next.  I know it is NOT my devices due to them all losing wifi.  This must be a setting or issue with the modem, but I am not well versed enough to fix it myself.  Any suggestions or guides?

Also, I am 2 meters from the modem with a device… yet the connection will randomly drop for a hot second then return.  If I am in a live application that requires internet… once the WiFi drops, I lose all of my progress and have to do the activity all over again.  Time is money, and KPN, your device is costing me both.  Help please.

Hi @Chazzilla, welcome to our forum. That does not sound ideal! Can you tell me more? Is it only the Wifi connection that drops, de wired devices keep working? If they also drop, it doesn't have to be the modem, it can also be the connection itself. What do the indicators on the modem do, do they change colour when the drop happens or are they the same?

To judge that I'll need more info from you.

If it's easier to explain this via phone, it is also possible to call us: 0800-0402.