Skip to main content

Hi, I live in 67sq m small apartment and I pay for 100 Mbps speed Hussel Internet. I complained so many times about “No Wifi Signal in my second bedroom” which is near to the Modem. Your solutions to restart the modem, checking the speed from your KPN end is not solving my issue.

I get no internet in my second bedroom where I work. What is the point of having such service by paying so much amount per month.

I requested you many times to send a new Router or try solving the issue other way but in vain.

Fed up with your Internet Service and customer support who can not escalate to get us a better connection.

Hi @Internet Wifi Slecht, welcome to our forum. I understand you want a connection everywhere in your home. The Wifi is wireless, therefor it is more susceptible to other influences. If there is something in the neighborhood that interferes with the Wifi connection, a different modem/router won't make a difference. 

Technically you're not paying for the Wifi connection, you pay for the connection via a wired connection. HAve you been able to check that speed, how is that?

To help the Wifi connection, you can do our Wifi Manager. Have you tried that yet? What was the result?