Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I live in a 3 story house, and the V12 Router is on the 1st floor and Superwifi points are on ground and 2nd floors. Both Superwifi points had green lights and worked without any problem for the past few weeks. Even without installing the Superwifi points, I had low-medium coverage on my iPhone throughout the house.

Just yesterday, both Superwifi points started showing constant red lights. When I turned them off, my iPhone doesn’t get *any* coverage on ground and 2nd floors. I didn’t change or move anything, and this happened by itself. Due to this, I think there is a problem with the Wifi signal coming from the router. I reset and re-installed both the router and the Superwifi points, to no avail.

It’s extremely weird and frustrating, can anyone help me with this?

Hi @Omer G. That is a good question. Would you first please try to follow the steps for a full clean install of the SuperWifi?

At times software will update. But older versions are not fully removed or versions of the software don't mix well. In those cases following the above steps to the letter will fix this. 

Hi @Omer G. That is a good question. Would you first please try to follow the steps for a full clean install of the SuperWifi?

At times software will update. But older versions are not fully removed or versions of the software don't mix well. In those cases following the above steps to the letter will fix this. 

Hi Bram,

I did this, and unfortunately it did not work. I “solved” the problem by changing the location of my modem, but it’s really weird when it was working perfect for the last few weeks.

@Omer G that is indeed weird. And there is nothing that could have brought that on? New electrical appliances? Anything that changed?