Skip to main content

Hi 

This was a very frustrating experience for us with KPN, we ordered a Super Wifi amplifiers but they delivered the wrong ones (The experia version), now we are trying to contact the customer care, no one seem to know how to fix it, most of the time call gets cut while talking or even the digital assistant is poor.

there is no way we can reach anyone to sort it, is there any idea or switching providers is the only one.

Admin: topic moved to the right board

Hello @Veer27, thank you for your message. I’m sorry to hear this is a frustrating experience for you: I will do my utmost best to help you.
Can you please fill in your profile, with your customer number, zipcode and housenumber, date of birth and the last 3 numbers of your bankaccount wich is registrered with us? This information is only visible for you and the KPN Moderators. Will you give me a sign here, when you have updated your information? Thank you!

Hi - I filled in my profile, let me know if there is any other step.

I can see that you have ordered a set of Superwifi amplifiers but that they couldn't be delivered. You have asked us to send a new set, but we have send you a the wrong ones. :confused:
I see that you have contacted our Customer Service yesterday, and that my colleague has asked to send you a new set of Superwifi amplifiers. Will you let me know when you have received the set?

Hi - Sure, i will let you know

I'm curious: did you received the Superwifi set? 

Hi Yes, i just received them yesterday.

Super, thank you for letting me know! If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to contact us!