Skip to main content
Beantwoord

I have not received the welcome gift, subscription started december 4th

• 28 December 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 73 keer bekeken

Hi Team,

I have recently taken KPN internet connection starting from 04/12/2023 and as a welcome gift I should receive an iPad post trial period. It is more than trail period but stillĀ I didn't receive any email/notification from KPN regarding track and trace of the welcome gift so far. Because as per KPN policy, I should receive a track and trace code for the welcome gift. (https://www.kpn.com/welkomstcadeau.htm)

Ā 

Can anyone please take a look into this issue of mine and help me?
MyĀ Klantnummer:Ā **********

Thank you in anticipation!

Kind regards,
Ajitav

Admin: klantnummer hidden for privacy

Hallo @AjitavĀ ,

Ik heb gekozen voor een cadeau bij mijn KPN Thuis abonnement. Wanneer ontvang ik deze?

Het welkomstcadeau wordt verzonden door Sidekix zodra jouw verbinding geactiveerd is, je modem aangesloten isĀ en de bedenktijd van veertien dagen voorbij is.Ā Je ontvangt daarna een e-mail met een Track & Trace. Je kunt hiermee jouw pakket volgen.

Voor vragen over de levering van het welkomstcadeau kan je terecht bij Sidekix. Zij zijn op werkdagen van 8.00 tot 21.00 uur en op zaterdag van 10.00 tot 16.00 uur bereikbaar op 088Ā 6237 006 (lokaal tarief).

Google Translate :Ā 

I opted for a gift at my KPN home subscription. When will I receive this one?
The welcome gift is sent by Sidekix once your connection is activated, your modem is connected and the reflection time of fourteen days is over. You will then receive an email with a track & trace. You can follow your package with this.

For questions about the delivery of the welcome gift you can contact Sidekix. They are available on working days from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and available on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on 088 6237 006 (local rate).

bron :Ā 

Ā 

Hi, I calledĀ Sidekix on the above mentioned number and as per them the welcome gift is shown delivered, however I never received any email/notification regarding track/trace code and also never received any package. I also spoke to PostNL regarding the package and they said the package is not associated to any email/mobile number and sender (KPN here) needs to contact us to get this resolved. Moreover, my concern is how come a package can be delivered by a delivery person if the track/trace code is not associated to any mobile number/email. I also spoke to building care taker and neighbours but no one seen or received any package.

I would really appreciate if this is taken into priority and get resolved so that I get my welcome gift.

Kind regards,

Ajitav

The sender of the package is Sidekix, we are not. Sidekix is our partner in this and they take care of the entire process. In this case, they are the party t help you.