Skip to main content

I have not received any update about my welcome gift even though 14-day cooling off period has passed. I tried to call the number given “0886237006” there is no answer.

Hello @oakyk ,

The welcome gift will be sent by Sidekix as soon as your connection is activated, your modem is connected and the fourteen-day cooling-off period has passed. You will then receive an email with a Track & Trace. You can use this to track your package.

For questions about the delivery of the welcome gift, you can contact Sidekix. They can be reached on weekdays from 8:00 to 21:00 and on Saturdays from 10:00 to 16:00 on 088 6237 006 (local rate).

Original text: 

Het welkomstcadeau wordt verzonden door Sidekix zodra jouw verbinding geactiveerd is, je modem aangesloten is en de bedenktijd van veertien dagen voorbij is. Je ontvangt daarna een e-mail met een Track & Trace. Je kunt hiermee jouw pakket volgen.

Voor vragen over de levering van het welkomstcadeau kan je terecht bij Sidekix. Zij zijn op werkdagen van 8.00 tot 21.00 uur en op zaterdag van 10.00 tot 16.00 uur bereikbaar op 088 6237 006 (lokaal tarief).

bron: 

Hello @oakyk 

According to their website Sidekix is not available on Saturdays:

Openingstijden:
maandag t/m vrijdag
08.30 UUR – 17.30 UUR

They have a contact form and that says you can also mail them:

Maybe they have other deals with their customers (like KPN) for opening hours but if you can't reach them during the times KPN gives you I it looks like they are not available outside the given time on their website especially because it's the same telephone number.

You could try the contact form or e-mail them.

Reageer