Skip to main content

Hello!

I just moved to Roermond and today i made a contract with KPN (only internet) and im trying to link my account (which i made its an gmail) with the app so i can follow my order and stuff like that. The problem starts with that im living in an apartman which is 9B but in the app i can only write 9 without the B. After filling out the rest i got an error message which i cant even see fully. What im doing wrong? 

Hi @Orsolya Sarkozi, welcome to the forum, and to KPN :)

I understand you have already made a KPN account, and all that's needed to do is adding your current order. It is correct that if you are adding a product that hasn't been delivered yet, it will ask you for your address without the house number addition. You just need to enter postal code, main house number, your customer number and the final 3 digits of your bank account number. 

If it still doesn't work when using this data, please screenshot the error you get and post it here. And, also, fill in your forum profile. I'll be able to assist you further.

Thank you for your answer! I tried more time with only the house number as u wrote it and now its linked together ^^.