Skip to main content

I received an invoice for the month and I realized that I’ve been double-charged for one additional package (Ziggo Sport Totaal Pakket). Since, I have to pay for the previous month’s amount, amount charged double is too much. Is there any way to fix it before the payment is made automatically?

*Admin: titel aangevuld i.v.m. vindbaarheid

Hi @SH Kim! Welcome to the KPN Forum :grin: .

I would like to check the invoice for you 🙂. Could you please fill in your information in your profile? Please let me know here if you have filled it in. I will take a look for you then :grin:

Hi, @Marguaritha , I just filled it in. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for filling in the information! 

I see you already had contact with the customer service this morning. Did you get the answer you were looking for?

@Marguaritha Thanks for the reply.

Not exactly. Last week, one of your colleagues said there will be the new invoice issued. However, the wrong amount was deducted from my bank account, and I refunded the amount until there is a guarantee that the double-charged amount would be returned or deducted with the new invoice to pay. 

Your colleague this morning insisted that I should make the payment now then the problem will be solved.

Because of him, I made the payment with the wrong amount first, but if this is what KPN customer service looks like in general, I do not see myself extending my subscription next year.

I can guarantee you that you will get the money back. I just checked everything and there is a known issue with the add-ons like Ziggo Sport on the invoices of customers.

I just made a ticket for our billing departement, they will correct everything for you. I'm sorry that it's taking a while. 

We indeed recommend to pay the invoice, because we will correct it for sure but we can't correct it on an invoice that is already made. So it will always be corrected on the next one.

I hope my answer clears everything a bit up for you! Hopefully I can restore some trust in our customer service :grin: . If you have any other questions, please don't hestitate to ask them.

Reageer