Skip to main content

I got KPN televisie installed 3 days ago. It appears that France 2 and Rai Uno do not have French, respectively Italian ondertiteling, which they did have several years ago. This is extremely disappointing. What do I need to do to get French and Italian ondertitelimg  (other channels still do have the ondertiteling in the original language). This KPN product simply does not meet my needs and it appears I am stuck with it for two long years - KPN klantenservice says I cannot cancel my subscription although the service was provided only 3 days ago!! Thank you.

That's correct. The subtitle service for people with hearing dificulties for those stations is not available in de current receiver DIW7022.

France 2 does not have subs at all.

For Rai uno they are not (yet) available in the DIW7022.

Hopefully in the future those will be addited. ( @TV Apps Team ?)

That's correct. The subtitle service for people with hearing dificulties for those stations is not available in de current receiver DIW7022.

France 2 does not have subs at all.

For Rai uno they are not (yet) available in the DIW7022.

Hopefully in the future those will be addited. ( @TV Apps Team ?)

I'm sorry to hear our current TV product is not up to your needs @Kiki2024 ☹️

Did you get an entirely new subscription 4 days ago? Or did you already have an internet subscription from KPN and add TV+? If it's an entirely new subscription, you should be able to cancel within 14 days of the start of the subscription, so I don't really understand why you've been told that's not possible. 

If you call us again on 0800 - 0402 during office ours tomorrow, and aks to cancel your subscription, you should be transferred to an employee that's able to cancel within the 14 days.