Skip to main content

Hi! There 

As a new member I couldn't reach you by emailing nor phone number.  ************is my client number. I reached ziggo and talked to them about my ziggo subscription agreement. It will end on 15th of June. We cannot start with KPN before this date as they still cost money to me. So we can start with KPN subscription at same date as well. On the terms as we have previously agreed. Please don't start KPN Internet connection until 15th of June. 

Respectfully 

**********@gmail.com

Admin: removed personal data 

Hi @Sajyo 
You can call the customer service with the toll-free number of KPN 0800 0402 Available on: Mon-Fri between 08:00 - 18:00, Sat. 08:00 - 17:00.

Closed on Sundays and public holidays

You can also wait for an answer here, but it will take a little longer, if so then enter your customer number(s) and postal code and house number and telephone number in your forum profile, which is only visible to KPN and to you, so that you can be helped more quickly.

So don't post here, but in the link that you can click.

Hi @Sajyo and welcome to our forum! If you’re using our ‘overstapservice’ then our services won't start until your services at Ziggo end. If the overstapservice is mentioned on your order confirmation then you don't need to worry.

If you’re not using our overstapservice then I'd also suggest calling us. 

You can call the customer service with the toll-free number of KPN 0800 0402 Available on: Mon-Fri between 08:00 - 18:00, Sat. 08:00 - 17:00.

Closed on Sundays and public holidays

Because I think it's then best if your current order is changed to a new delivery time and that's something that's done by phone only. 

Hi!

Thank you for your interest. My problem has already been resolved. You can delete my posts here if necessary. I couldn't delete it And you can stop sending emails to my email address. 

Yours sincerely 

Admin: cropped message