Skip to main content

Hello,
I received a Philips TV as part of the new subscription offer and when i opened the package, the TV was broken - the screen was damaged in many places. I am unable to find KPN;s customer service email.

Can someone please help with a contact email?
Telephone calling has been of no help.

Thank you.

Sathiya Narayanan

Hello @Sathiya Narayanan,

This is very annoying. Would you like to complete your Forum profile with name, zip code + house number and customer number? In "personal remarks" also the last 4 digits of your IBAN. Only you and the KPN moderators can see this data. Then they can fix this for you.

Thank you, Dennis.
Will do.

Done, @Dennis Schreve .

Done, @Dennis Schreve .

My pleasure @Sathiya Narayanan.

Hello @Sathiya Narayanan, thank you for choosing KPN! 💚

I'm sorry to read that your new TV is broken. I'd advise you to contact Sidekix. This is our partner sending out the presents.

You can reach Sidekix at this phone number: 088 6237 006. They're available on Monday through Friday between 8.00 and 21.00 and on Saturday between 10.00 and 16.00.

Thank you, @Denise_  for the details. Unfortunately it has been a bit of a challenge to get to someone from KPN and it took 4 days to get a reply here as well.

Thankfully I managed to get the contact of Sidekix from another source and wrote to them, and they arranged for sending the broken TV back.

Is there anyway to reach a human customer service person at KPN for future issues? Especially when the Voice Recognition System does not recognise English? Would be very helpful to know.

Thank you again.

Ah, good to read Sidekix is offering a solution.

Usually we reply within 24 hours. However, since it's the holidays, we're busier than usual. Hence, you had to wait a little longer. But next time you have a question, you can always send a message here.

Other options are: Facebook, Twitter and phone (0800 0402).

I did try the phone, Denise, unfortunately it is super difficult to reach a human, that too, the correct department.

You'll get a menu first. But if you keep on the line, you'll eventually get through to one of my colleagues.

Hello,
I sent back the broken TV as advised by SideKix, on July 30th, and have not yet received a replacement unit - but even worse is that I have not even received any update or communication whatsoever. I am unable to find the customer care email of KPN to even raise a complaint.
Really disappointed with the lack of service and support.
Could someone please help?
Thank you.

Sathiya

Hello @Sathiya Narayanan, I'd advise you to contact Sidekix again. You can reach Sidekix at this phone number: 088 6237 006. They're available on Monday through Friday between 8.00 and 21.00 and on Saturday between 10.00 and 16.00.

Thank you, Denise, I will contact them.

But can you please provide a customer service email from KPN as well? The problems with the phone options are : a) availability; b) language challenge (for me); and c) no track of what was discussed.

Unfortunately, I do not have an emailaddress for you, because we do not use customer service email. You can reach us by phone (0800 0402), via Twitter, via Facebook, or here.

As for Sidekix: I only have a phone number for you: 088 6237 006.