Skip to main content

Firs of all I would like to apologize you for the post written into English due to my Dutch language problem.

Respectfully, today after that the KPV  had renewed the Interactive TV, I faced a problem  in this sense when the user is on Youtube channel (channel 201) and is going to go out going on other channel as usual, it can not be, the user is blocked at the Youtube stat page, the only solution is to turn on/off the TV receiver, any time that KPN renews the TV, a problem is created, please how the mentioned above problem is fixed, thanking you. 

I reset also the TV receiver, but the problem still exists.

Hoi @Eddie2, Welkom op het forum. Ik lees dat je nog geen gewenst antwoord hebt ontvangen. Dat is jammer! Laten we voorop stellen, dat wie je ook helpt het met een goed bedoelde intentie doet. Ook voor ons is het soms moeilijk te begrijpen wat iemand bedoeld, omdat een probleem niet eerder of minder vaak voorkomt. Het enige wat dan helpt is wat geduld naar elkaar om tot een goede oplossing te komen. Je geeft aan dat Youtube niet werkt bij jou, wat werkt er precies niet? Je gaat namelijk meteen over op een tip, waardoor het mij niet duidelijk wordt welke problemen je ervaart. Wil je dit toelichten? Misschien is dit al geadviseerd, maar je zou eens kunnen proberen je ontvanger te resetten. Hoe je dit doet lees je op deze pagina. Wie weet lost dit de problemen die je met Youtube hebt al op.

Firs of all I would like to apologize you for the post written into English due to my Dutch language problem.
Respectfully, today after that the KPV  had renewed the Interactive TV, I faced a problem  in this sense when the user is on Youtube channel (channel 201) and is going to go out going on other channel as usual, it can not be, the user is blocked at the Youtube stat page, the only solution is to turn on/off the TV receiver, any time that KPN renews the TV, a problem is created, also I reset the TV receiver, but the problem still exists please how the mentioned above problem is fixed, thanking you

*admin: moved to own topic

Hoi @Eddie2, Welkom op het forum. Ik lees dat je nog geen gewenst antwoord hebt ontvangen. Dat is jammer! Laten we voorop stellen, dat wie je ook helpt het met een goed bedoelde intentie doet. Ook voor ons is het soms moeilijk te begrijpen wat iemand bedoeld, omdat een probleem niet eerder of minder vaak voorkomt. Het enige wat dan helpt is wat geduld naar elkaar om tot een goede oplossing te komen. Je geeft aan dat Youtube niet werkt bij jou, wat werkt er precies niet? Je gaat namelijk meteen over op een tip, waardoor het mij niet duidelijk wordt welke problemen je ervaart. Wil je dit toelichten? Misschien is dit al geadviseerd, maar je zou eens kunnen proberen je ontvanger te resetten. Hoe je dit doet lees je op deze pagina. Wie weet lost dit de problemen die je met Youtube hebt al op.

Respectfully, today after that the KPV  had renewed the Interactive TV, I faced a problem  in this sense when the user is on Youtube channel (channel 201) and is going to go out going on other channel as usual, it can not be, the user is blocked at the Youtube stat page, the only solution is to turn on/off the TV receiver, any time that KPN renews the TV, a problem is created, also I reset the TV receiver, but the problem still exists please how the mentioned above problem is fixed, thanking you

*admin: moved to own topic

Thanking you, I did not told the the YouTube does not work by me, but also I told you that there is problem in connection with the YouTube  in this sense, when I am on YouTube; after finishing my work on it; when I am going to leave it going to the other channel, it can not be done, I am blocked on YouTube start page, the only solution is to turn off/on the TV-receiver by means of remote control, there is not any error or any notification on TV screen, other channels work well as usual, the problem is only on YouTube channel(channel 201), I carried out all the options to reset the TV-receiver, as the following link:
https://www.kpn.com/service/televisie/reset.htm
But the problem still exists, it to explain again, after the KPN’s new update, yesterday, I faced the mentioned above problem, before I did have such problem, thanking you.

I correct “…….before I did not  have such problem…..”.

I contacted with the KPN by Facebook in connection with the above problem, the KPN’s kind worker told me that the above problem caused by their service and they are trying to solve the problem but they can not give a time for the solution.

@shahram-m Welcome to our forum. Super annoying that you are having so much trouble with Youtube and watching television. It has been a while since your first post, does the problem still excist?

If so, could you please fill in your forumprofile and let me know when you did? Then I can retreive your information and see what I can do! 

Thanking you, the problem was fixed.