Skip to main content

First of all I would like to apologize you for the post written into English due to my Dutch language problem.
Respectfully, when an old TV is replaced with a new TV (a normal led tv and not smart tv) connecting the new one to the KPN tv-Ontvanger, in first installation the TV ask for some questions like  broadcast Type(showing the options of Digital Aerial, -Digital Cable, Analogue-) must I deny it until the end of the process?
And after that I must use only the KPN remote control or the TV’s own remote control? thanking you.

First of all I would like to apologize you for the post written into English due to my Dutch language problem.
Respectfully, when an old TV is replaced with a new TV (a normal led tv and not smart tv) connecting the new one to the KPN tv-Ontvanger, in first installation the TV ask for some questions like  broadcast Type(showing the options of Digital Aerial, -Digital Cable, Analogue-) must I deny it until the end of the process?
And after that I must use only the KPN remote control or the TV’s own remote control? thanking you.

This is the question whether the KPN tv-ontvanger automatically connects the channels to the new TV?

Hi @shahram-m. Yes, the first installation for the tv has nothing to do with the tv-ontvanger. You could cancel it, and just select the right source (e.g. HDMI1). All should be right as rain after that. Hope this helps!

Hi @shahram-m. Yes, the first installation for the tv has nothing to do with the tv-ontvanger. You could cancel it, and just select the right source (e.g. HDMI1). All should be right as rain after that. Hope this helps!

Thank you very much for your help.

You are very welcome. :slight_smile: