Skip to main content

Beste Meneer/Mevrouw,

Mijn naam is Yue-Loong Chiu en mijn Nederlands is nog niet zo goed. Ik wil graag u deze email in het Engels schrijven.

It’s my pleasure to contact KPN. I’m Yue-Loong Chiu. My family is KPN’s client. My wife and I subscribe mobile phone numbers from KPN, and my house gets internet connection, telephone number, TV from KPN. Please find my house address at ***.

Last month on 10.04.2024 my wife and I went to “KPN XL winkel Rotterdam” to cancel the TV service for my house and returned 2 TV boxes & 2 remote controllers directly. A male worker in the store did receive 2 TV boxes & 2 remote controllers from us and take a note in KPN’s computer system. The address of “KPN XL winkel Rotterdam” is Watermanweg 301, 3067GA Rotterdam.

During these few weeks KPN still sent a package of 2 empty boxes and 2 emails to remind us to return 2 TV boxes & 2 remote controllers although 2 TV boxes & 2 remote controllers had been returned to “KPN XL winkel Rotterdam” on 10.04.2024.

Please help solve the above-mentioned problem for us soonest. Hartelijk Bedankt.

p.s. Now my wife and I are back to Taiwan for personal vacation.

Best regards,

Yue-Loong Chiu

Admin: gegevens verwijderd ivm privacy

Hello @Philip Chiu, no worries! If you’ve already returned the equipment, you may ignore these messages. And as I understand, my colleague from the store has also left a note, so it's all good.

Enjoy your holiday in Taiwan!

Reageer