Skip to main content

Hello there,

I have a Samsung smart TV and a KPN box and KPN remote. The remote doesn’t allow me to scroll through apps such as Spotify and the google app. It doesn’t allow me to scroll. Can you please advise how I can remedy this. Should I just use the Samsung TV remote.

please assist with this. 

Hi Bianca! Welcome to the KPN Community. So to clarify things: it's concerns an app that is installed directly on your tv and you are trying to control it with the white KPN remote? Could you specify which model TV an TV Box you have in use at the moment?

Hi there,

I have a Samsung tv - I couldn’t tell you the make as I moved into the apartment with it in but it’s a smart tv. The Kpn box is an Experia box v10. And yes it is the KPN white remote.

and yes it concerns the apps directly installed on the tv. It struggle to move the kpn remote around on those apps. Should I just get the original Samsung remote to use those apps? Is it a common problem?

I can't say i regularly encounter this problem but if it is a native app of the tv maybe you should use the remote of the Samsung tv itself.