Skip to main content

Dear KPN,

I couldn't find how to send my remark about factuur on KPN web-site so I'm writing my remark here and hope someone from KPN will give me an answer.

I have subscription:

TFT BelBundel 2015 2000/800 which coversĀ 2 GB, 800 minuten en onbeperkt sms in NL en EUKorting zolang je abonnement loopt.

I had a few phone calls to CroatiaĀ  (which is part of EU)Ā the last month and I need to pay for that according last factuur although it should be free according to the contract. While I had a contract with Telefort calls to Croatia it was free, therefore I believe this was the mistake of KPN.

I look forward to your responseĀ  asap.

Thank you

Best regards

Kresimir

Hallo @KresoĀ ,

Dit zijn de regels voor een abonnement dat voor 26 januari 2020 Telfort was:

ā€¢ Let op als je in Nederland bent: bellen en smsā€™en vanuit Nederland naar een buitenlandsnummer in de EU zit niet in je abonnement. Je betaalt een hoger tarief per minuut en sms.Ā 

Bron :Ā 

https://www.kpn.com/mobiel-abonnement/bundels/buitenland/binnen-eu.htm

VoorbeeldenĀ 

Bellen en smsā€™en vanuit de EU naarā€¦

• ā€¦een Nederlands nummer in de EU zit in je abonnement. Bijvoorbeeld bellen vanuit Duitsland naar een vriend die in Frankrijk op de camping staat.
  • ā€¦een buitenlands nummer in de EU zit in je abonnement. Bijvoorbeeld een Frans restaurant bellen terwijl je in Frankrijk bent voor een reservering.
  • ā€¦een Nederlands nummer in Nederland zit in je abonnement. Bijvoorbeeld je staat op de camping in Frankrijk en belt je familie voor een update.

Bellen en smsā€™en vanuit Nederland naarā€¦

• ā€¦een Nederlands nummer in de EU zit in je abonnement. Bijvoorbeeld je belt een vriend die op de camping in Frankrijk staat.
  • ā€¦een buitenlandsnummer in de EU zit niet in je abonnement. Bijvoorbeeld je belt vanuit Nederland alvast de camping in Frankrijk dat je onderweg bent. Met een abonnement met onbeperkt bellen/sms'en afgesloten na 26 september 2016 zit dit wel in abonnement.

Ā 

Translation in English :Ā 

Ā 

The rules for a subscription that was Telfort before January 26, 2020.

ā€¢ Please note if you are in the Netherlands: calling and texting from the Netherlands to a foreign number in the EU is not included in your subscription. You pay a higher rate per minute and text message.

Source :

https://www.kpn.com/mobiel-abonnement/bundels/buitenland/binnen-eu.htm

Examples
Calling and texting from the EU toā€¦

ā€¦ A Dutch number in the EU is included in your subscription. For example, calling from Germany to a friend who is at the campsite in France.
ā€¦ A foreign number in the EU is included in your subscription. For example, calling a French restaurant while in France for a reservation.
ā€¦ A Dutch number in the Netherlands is included in your subscription. For example, you are at the campsite in France and call your family for an update.
Calling and texting from the Netherlands to ...

ā€¦ A Dutch number in the EU is included in your subscription. For example, you call a friend who is on the campsite in France.
ā€¦ A foreign number in the EU is not included in your subscription. For example, you already call the campsite in France from the Netherlands that you are on the way. With a subscription with unlimited calling / texting concluded after September 26, 2016, this is included in the subscription.
Ā 

Ā 

Dear Nordzee thank you for he answer.

Ā 

Ok I understand, I didn't pay for a call while I was callling a CRo number while I was in Croatia.

Kind regards

Kresimir

Yes, you are right.Ā 
And noĀ problem, love to help you.šŸ‘

Reageer