Skip to main content

Hi, I was checking roaming prices for a foreign trip in the future and mistakenly hit the button to activate via text message. I will not be out of the Netherlands during the period it is active, would it be possible to remove this bundle from my account so I do not pay for something I cannot use? Many thanks. 

Hi @Kenco05 , unfortunately a mobile bundle cannot be deactivated by KPN.

However, I expect they will refund the cost after the bundle has expired without being used.

Please add your customer data in your Forum profile. This allows KPN to look into this.

Enter the following information:

• Name, address and date of birth of the contract holder
  • Clientnumber
  • 06 number 
  • Last 3 digits of the bankaccount number known to KPN

Put the last items in the field “Persoonlijke opmerkingen” and save your input by pressing "Sla wijzigingen op”

@Kenco05 that is an unfortunate mistake. As @RBxx said I can help you with this. However I will have to wait until the bundle has run out. As soon as that happens and the bundle is still intact I`ll refund the costs. The amount will be refunded on the invoice after that. 🙂

Hi @Kenco05! The bundle has nearly run out. So I've put the refund in our systems. It will be processed before your next invoice. Which means your next invoice will include a minus sum of €19,99. 🙂