Skip to main content

Hi! 

I bought my sim card today in the store, received the contract and the emails about the order and everything, but my internet is not working. I bought the unlimited package.

Can somebody help me please?

Hi @Vini, welcome! Nice to see you already updatet your forum profile. I immediately took a look and see that you've indeed ordered a subscription with unlimited internet. But I also see you've asked for number porting to KPN. That takes some time. If you have a subscription with another provider, you have one month notice period. If it's prepaid, it will take approximately 5 business days.

Well, they should have told me that before I left the store!! Now I'm in another country and need to buy another sim card. Very bad starting, KPN!!! I cannot guess that!!

I am very sorry to hear that 😞. If the subscription isn't needed anymore, you can cancel it by calling us (+31612001200). 

Yes, yes, I'll cancel it, since no one explained to me that I ALSO needed to keep my previous sim card to text Yes to a number to Confirm that I want to keep my number in a new company.

Very good to know that you also don't have a customer service in English, so I need to go a to a store for someone to help me calling your customer service to cancel it.

In T-Mobile everything was settled in 10-15 min and they have customer service in English as well. 

If you're an Expat, avoid KPN, it's a horrible experience!