Skip to main content

I have subscribed to a mobile number, for my father for a month.
After this I went to the store to cancel the subscription, they told me to call the central, I called the central and they told me to go to the store, after a few times trying to resolve they told me that my subscription was cancelled. Three months later I am still receiving invoices of the cell number, I went to the store and they told me that the subscription was not cancelled and that I needed to call the 0800 again to cancel it. I spent almost 20 minutes waiting for someone into the line and no one answered it. How can I cancel the line and get my reimbursement back?

Hello @Xinoobi, thank you for your message.

I understand you wish to cancel your mobile subscription. You can only cancel a subscription by calling 0800 0402. You can tell the menu that you wish to cancel your subscription. One of my colleagues will then help you.

I also want a reimbursement because I payed two extra months for a subscription that I had cancelled.

I understand. You can ask my colleague at the phone about this, too. The priority right now is to cancel the subscription. So I must ask you again to give us a call at 0800 0402.