Skip to main content

I did cancel my service ( due to imagration ) and received confirmation from kpn but they are still charging me. What can i do? to which number can i call to solve this? any other way?

Hello @Telmo , if you are not in The Netherlands anymore you can call with your mobile phone +31612001200

@JanD 

I already received an email from kpn confirming the termination from the service, but the last month was still charged even if i request the end of the service previously. 

What can i do to have my 50 euros back?

Hi Telmo, welcome here. 

I expect that a reimbursement will follow on your final invoice. And as I expected, you did. On the 10th of February. Would you please check your last invoice and confirm this? The amount is € 10,26, it will be deposited withing a couple of days on your account. 

@Alex_P  Thats not correct.

I ordered to finish the contract before the debit date which was every 10 of the month.

I have also the mail that proves it. So there is no way or reason to charge me the next month.

The situation is that the service was charged again for one more month and nobody was using it. SO i paid 1 month extra which is 53 euros, not 10.

Your employees on Costumer service and at KPN store in Rotterdam told me, more than 1 time, that i could cancel my contract anytime WITHOUT notice. I just have to request that by your website and mention the reason. My case, emigration.

There was no indication of a month period whatsoever, in fact, that was specifically the cause for me to have this service. Pay every 10 of the month, for the next monthly fee.

So, if my request is at january 5, MEANING before the 10th, there should be no reason to charge me one more month, from 10 january to this month. I paid a service i didnt use. 

In fact due to problems to connect with KPN costumer service line, i made it twice and one of them told me precisely that i should have my 50 euros back in the final bill that you mentioned above.

Please, dont give me wrong informations. This is concerning. 

I paid from 10 january to 4 of february. Dont tell me its from 4th to the 9th.

I assume that should be some misunderstanding from your side. I would like to request a review on this.

I ll be waiting on your feedback

@Alex_P 

We always charge you up front. Our system does not recognize future changes and will always charge the amount due as it is registered in our system on the day the invoice is made. But no worries, you do not have to pay for services when you no longer use them. That's why we'll always send a final invoice to settle costs.

We will reimburse you on the final invoice, which you will most likely receive in February. I have to ask you to be patient.

This is me quoting in another topic i’ve opened te answers that KPN gave me. 

Please, i would like to have my money back.

Just to be clear, what was the requested end date of your contract? Could please post a screen shot here?

@Alex_P 

Yes.

@Alex_P 

So, as you can see it was in the 6th, meaning, before the 10th which is the date the service is paid.

In the store or either by your costumer service ive received the information that i could cancel this contract anytime without 1 month notice.

In this case, it was a case of emigration so i requested before the next month would be charged. 

The result is that i paid one more month for a service i didnt use.

Can you please help me?

Could you please forward that e-mail to me? I've sent you a private message. 

@Alex_P 

Dont know why cant sent you a PM. 

Anyway, the email was sent right now to the adress you gave me.

Thanks

Received it, problem with PM's is that you can't send attachments. 

I've processed this, you will receive the amount of € 53.- withing 14 days. 

@Alex_P 

Thank you very much for your help.

Will i receive any notification by email? 

Thanks again.

@Alex_P 

Thank you very much for your help.

No problem!

Will i receive any notification by email? 

No, this was manually done. You will have to trust me on this one. :wink: No worries tho, this has been processed correctly. You can always reach me here if necessary.