Skip to main content

I'm having great difficulty canceling my subscription. I left the Netherlands 3 months ago and since I left I've asked you to cancel it over the phone, I called you outside the Netherlands again asking you to cancel it because I was getting charged for it when I was no longer using the SIM card and now today I've received another charge as if the subscription was active, but the line is blocked, I can't even access the site with my login. So please cancel the subscription IMMEDIATELY and help me to tell you which invoices need to be paid and which were actually USED, because I am being charged unduly. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

Hi @Lauro Neves and welcome to our forum!

I'm sorry to hear that cancelling your subscription is so difficult. 😕 That definitely shouldn't happen. 

If you go to your MijnKPN and try connecting the mobile subscription you had/have again, can you then see your invoices? On the second page you should see exactly what the charges are. 
That way you can also see whether it's the final invoice and that your subscription is cancelled or whether it is still active. 

In any case, I cannot cancel subscriptions unfortunately. If it turns out that the subscription is still active then you can call us on +316 1200 1200 during business hours/days and ask for the department in charge of cancellations.
They should be able to help you further and I really hope that everything will be sorted then.

It's probably still active because I received another bill a few days ago and unfortunately I no longer have access to my subscription via website, I don't know why. And what number can I call if I'm abroad?

+316 1200 1200 is the number you can call. Ask for the department in charge of cancelling contracts (‘opzeggen’ in Dutch) and they should be able to help you with this.Â