Skip to main content

Hi,

Managed to activate my E-sim card (not having dutch Id). it has been working good, however I changed the pincode (stupid me) the I forgot this code.

I tried to rememember but i couldnt so blocked the sim apparently and inserted the pukcode that came with it, but when iphone ask for giving new pincode instead of accepting I am sent back to puk code page (with one try remaining less) so I end up not being able to use my e-sim.

I also try inserting the phisical sim kaart but this also does not work.

Hi and welcome to the KPN community @Marc S.G!

I am sorry to hear about your struggle with the pincode. Did you manage to solve it in the meantime? If not, what exactly is your phone asking for? Is could also be the pincode which you set in the settings of your phone. If you really need the pukcode, then you can look it up through this form. I hope Google Translate can help you with navigating the page, because it's in Dutch.

The fastest way for help with this, is by contacting our customer service. You can reach them for free on the phonenumber 0800-0402. If you don't have another phone(number) at hand right now, then you can visit our KPN Shop. Our colleagues will help you right away.

Hi,

thank you for your answer. I eventually managed by requesting a Puk code through the website, as it seems it was different for the E-Sim card after activation (from the plastic card) I assume that since I have a E-sim card the plastic sim card is no longer working and I should discard it if I’m correct.

thanks

@Marc S.G Welcome! You are right indeed, the e-sim replaces your previous, plastic simcard.Â