Skip to main content

Good evening, 

I placed my order for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (where the Galaxy watch Active 2 was mentioned as a gift). It was mentioned on KPN website when I placed my order. Today I’ve got my order but without the watch. Could someone check what happened? I counted on this watch as well… My order number was: SISH94666-89809.

Thank you in advance for support

Hi @Emilia Wajszczak , the Galaxy Watch is handled separately by Samsung. Please go to the following website, where you have to register. https://www.samsungkpnwatchpromo.nl/nl-nl/

Samsung strives to deliver the Galaxy Watch Active within 6 weeks after entering a complete and valid registration.

Hi @Emilia Wajszczak , the Galaxy Watch is handed separately by Samsung. Please go to the following website, where you have to register. https://www.samsungkpnwatchpromo.nl/nl-nl/

Samsung strives to deliver the Galaxy Watch Active within 6 weeks after entering a complete and valid registration.

Thank you so much! 

You helped me a lot. I just registered! 😃 Now I just need to wait for reply from Samsung.

Thank you!

You're welcome. As the promotion period has ended, there is no information on the KPN website anymore. Fortunately I could find the link in another topic on this forum. Enjoy the watch !!

You're welcome. As the promotion period has ended, there is no information on the KPN website anymore. Fortunately I could find the link in another topic on this forum. Enjoy the watch !!

That’s what I also discovered today, that this promo disappeared from KPN website. I hope i am still able to get it 😉 But now I am not sure...

@Emilia Wajszczak  No worries. If you've ordered within the period to buy, you are entitled to the offer. Only registration is still open for business :blush:

I bought it this week so on invoice there is a date of yesterday 😉 so it might be that I won’t get it :(

This is mentioned on the promo website, so you should be ok.

Deze promotie loopt van 1 december 2020 t/m 31 januari 2021 (aankoopdatum)