Skip to main content

Hello. I called 3 times customer service. They said they corrected my abonnement, but nothing has been done. This is not acceptable. I made a contract with KPN for 15 euro per month  for 2 years and they charged me 20 euro last month. I don’t know who to contact anymore. This is an escalation!!!!!!!!!

@Olivera Welcome to the forum. I would like to check the situation and help you out. Could you please fill in your forum profile with your mobile number and I will check what happened!

I did it. Thanks for reacting to my post.

@Olivera Thanks, I checked the information and I see that the price of 15 euro is when you also have your residential services with us. So atleast a home internet contract. At that moment you will receive an additional 5 euros discount and the price will be 15 euros. This is also in the confirmation e-mail you received on 23-07. So I am afraid that at this moment the price of 20 euros is correct. 

Thank you Rutger for explaining. It is strange that I signed the contract with 15 euro and I am not aware that I need to sign extra in order to get to have that price. I was paying 14 euro for 2GB and perfectly happy with that and I got an offer for 5GB for 15 euro and I took it. The calculation on my contract start from 22,50-5-2,50 = 15 and in my new abonnement 27,50-5-2,50 = 20 euro. If you check the Bestelnummer: 20072160119185 what I ordered. 

Besteldatum: 21-07-2020
Het kan een uur duren voordat uw persoonlijke omgeving actief is

Hussel Mobiel

Abonnement € 22.50 € 15.00
  • 2 jaar
€ 22.50
  • 5 GB data

• Onbeperkt min/sms

• Hussel Mobiel Korting (5 euro)
-€ 5.00
  • Welkomstkorting
-€ 2.50

Toestel € 25.00
  • Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Dual-SIM
€ 25.00
  • 128 GB Cloud blue

Eenmalige kosten (via eerste factuur) € 5.69
  • Thuiskopieheffing
€ 5.69

Eenmalige kosten € 144.00
  • Toestel bijbetaalprijs
€ 144.00

@Olivera That is strange and I checked the confirmation. The problem is the line underneith my post. 

In the confirmation letter/e-mail there is also this line: 

KPN Hussel: De getoonde KPN Hussel korting en voordelen zijn een indicatie. Hieraan kunt u geen rechten ontlenen. Als uw aanvraag voldoet aan de KPN Hussel Voorwaarden dan vindt u de exacte KPN Hussel korting terug op uw (eerste) facturen voor Thuis en/of Mobiel.

So reading that you don't forfill the conditions for the discount. In this case though you called on the day of the confirmation e-mail and also within 2 weeks later. Two colleagues told you it was going to be this price. So I will check what I can do for you. I will send you a private message, could you respond to that? 

• Hussel Mobiel Korting (5 euro)

-€ 5.00