Skip to main content

hello, i am left the Netherlands and i want cancel one of my mobile subscriptions , could you please let me know how? because i checked my kpn account and i did not find any thing regarding this subject ?

*Admin: afgesplitst en een eigen topic voor vraag aangemaakt

Hi @Aj407, welcome to our forum! 

For cancellations due to migration you can use this page! http://kpn.com/emigreren

Ik ga permanent emigreren, wat moet ik doen?

Als je verhuist naar het buitenland, dan wordt je contract beëindigd op de datum waarop je emigreert. We brengen geen kosten in rekening voor de rest van je contractperiode. Als je een abonnement met toestel hebt, dan betaal je wél de afkoopsom voor je toestel. De kosten van je abonnement worden gecrediteerd. Als je een Sim Only abonnement hebt, dan wordt het restbedrag gecrediteerd. Je hebt de volgende gegevens nodig:

• Een bewijs van uitschrijving bij de gemeente of je arbeidscontract in het buitenland of een verklaring van je studie instelling in het buitenland.
  • Je klantnummer.
  • Je contactgegevens.

Vul het online formulier in en voeg deze gegevens toe.

Emigratie doorgeven

(Translated using google translate)

I am going to emigrate permanently, what should I do?

If you move abroad, your contract will be terminated on the date you emigrate. We do not charge for the remainder of your contract period. If you have a subscription with a device, you do pay the lump sum for your device. The costs of your subscription will be credited. If you have a Sim Only subscription, the remaining amount will be credited. You need the following information:

• Proof of deregistration from the municipality or your employment contract abroad or a statement from your study institution abroad.
  • Your customer number.
  • Your contact details.

Fill in the online form and add this information.

Report emigration