Skip to main content

How do I change my address ? I could not find any place to do it online or in the app.

Hi @Zorrodelft, welcome to our forum! For your cellphone subscription you can change your address in your MijnKPN. Then follow these steps:

1. Go to Producten
  2. Select your cellphone subscription
  3. Go to Persoons- en betaalgegevens.
  4. Underneath Persoonsgegevens you’ll see your current known address. If you click Wijzigen in blue letters right of Persoonsgegevens, you'll be able to change your address. Don't forget to change your Factuuradres as well, if you’re moving to a new place! 

If it concerns changing your address for your home connection, you'll have to contact my colleagues in charge of moving these. You can reach them by calling 0800-0402 between 8:00 - 22:00, or start a chat through this page (the chat button is on the bottom right of the page). This can't be done in MijnKPN, because we'll have to activate your connection in a new location and this isn't simply an administrative action. Let me know if this works out! 

Thank you for your answer.... I tried five times with the SMS activation codes that were sent but it said there were technical issues and please yet later. I think ull just call KPN and do ithe address change on the phone 

Sorry to hear you were having technical difficulties with it. Have you telephoned us yet to get the address changed? That is the quickest way. But if you prefer, we can do it through here as well. In that case, fill in your forum profile. Put your current address in the top fields, and use the field ‘persoonlijke opmerking’ for the address it needs to be. Also enter your name, date of birth and phonenumber/customer number. Reply here when you have done so, and inidcate whether the new address is also the new billing address, then I will do the rest. 

It was a technical problem. It turns out that my online address change was accepted at the first attempt although the system message was that it had not worked... this happened five times before I have up. The next day I got an email from KPN saying that I had updated my address. So all is well. Thank you all for your help and support.

Good to hear, Zorro! Thank you for letting us know what the problem was :slight_smile: