Skip to main content

I am emigrating to a country outside of EU that does not have a KPN network. I plan to cancel my subscription.

• What kind of fees will I get charged?
  • Also what documents do you require to cancel?
  • What is the lead time for KPN to process this cancellation?

I am emigrating to a country outside of EU that does not have a KPN network. I plan to cancel my subscription.

• What kind of fees will I get charged?
  • Also what documents do you require to cancel?
  • What is the lead time for KPN to process this cancellation?

You need to pay off your phone credit first, The your subscription will end on the date you emigrate. For the rest of your subscription period you will not get charged by KPN.

https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/verhuizen/emigreren

I am going to emigrate. What do I need to do?
You're moving abroad. Exciting! Your contract ends on the date you emigrate. We will not charge you for the rest of your contract period. The cost of your subscription will be refunded.

If you have a phone credit, you have to pay it off first. Then we will stop your mobile subscription.

We need the following:

Proof of deregistration from the municipality or your employment contract abroad or a statement from your study institution abroad

Your customer number

Your contact details

Indicate which mobile number you may wish to keep by having your subscription converted to prepaid. Complete the online form and include these details.

Emigratie doorgeven

Hi @ParitoshChhabra, I can imagine that you don't want to continue your subscription when you're moving outside of the EU.

The information @TDN gave you above is correct. You can end your subscription through that link on our website, or you can call our customerservice: 0800-0402 (when in The Netherlands) or +316 1200 1200.

Reageer