Skip to main content

Hi, I’ve had multiple issues with my mobile line with KPN. I’ve been charged for several months for a line I never used or even received a SIM card. After calling multiple times, I was finally able to solve it going to the store. They gave me credit and a SIM card and we started all over. After one month, I received a bill with 4 times the price I was supposed to and I don’t know why. I’m out of the country and I’d like to postpone the payment until I come back so I can go to the store and talk to someone and really fix the problem, however, I can’t find where to postpone it and if I don’t I will receive 20 euros extras. Do I need to receive the first reminder? I cannot call to customer service and there is no other way to talk to an employee. 

Please help me with a solution, I just want to pay my bills.

Extra: in my KPN session, I can only see my invoices of the TV and Internet, not the Mobile, how can I add it to my user??

Hello @Juliangv and welcome on the forum of KPN. 

I like to check the invoice with you, can you please leave a reply in this topic and fill in your profile, then I'll get back to you. 

To add the subscription to MijnKPN you need the simcard you recieved in the store, when you add the number you'll receive a verification message. The option to add another subscription is there when you log in.