Skip to main content

Hello, I’ve been in Kenya for a week and my 3g is not working, but it worked last time I was here… 

I am trying to call the customer service, but I either never get an answer or someone who doesn’t speak english. 

Can you please help me to make sure I can have network / internet? 

Thank you

carole 

Hallo @Carole Mercier ,

Zet jouw telefoon dan op 2G, 4G of 5G. Of kies zo mogelijk een andere mobiel netwerk. Gewoon uitproberen wat daar ter plaatse wel werkt.

Thank you, but I’ve tried everything!

Hello @Carole Mercier and welcome here!

What's the status right now, has anything changed? Sice you're using a network in Kenya I can't see if there is a problem with that and that makes this a bit hard to be honest.

Do you have the possibility to test your simcard in a different cell phone? 

Thank you, nothing has changed, there is just no network. So, either it shows no network at all, or it shows there is network +3g but that doesnt work. I’ve tried on another phone, and I’ve tried removing the sim, but nothing changes. I have the bundles for internet abroad, so that’s not the problem either! Any help would be appreciated

Thanks for your reply @Carole Mercier.

Unfortunately I'm afraid there is not a lot I can do since you're using a network in Kenya. I can check if you are using the right bundles for Kenya. If you want me to do so, could you please fill in your profile and can you let me know once you have done that?