Skip to main content

Hello, I don't live in Maastrisht anymore since 1 week, before I left I tried to close my line by phone but I had an operator who was in another country, who told me that everything was ok for the closing of my line but I think it is not. I filled in a cancellation form but I have not been contacted by customer service. For I subscribed to a package with payment every month and not a yearly subscription, package more expensive. It should be easy to close your line, but it's not easy at all. 
Can you close my account and my line?
My number is 06**********.
My customer account ends with 682
Thank you

Admin: Gegevens verplaatst i.v.m. privacy. 

Hi @Rv_maast, welcome on our forum. 

I'm glad to help. If I understand correctly you have filled in an online form to cancel your contract. Do you also have the confirmation through e-mail of this cancellation? 

Please let me know. 

Hallo @Rv_maast ,

Other possibility: 

You can call KPN from abroad : +31 6 1200 1200

It’s open from 8.00 am Dutch Time.

Hello, yes I got the email saying I was going to be called to finalise the termination of my phone plan, but I was not called by customer support. If I could sort it out here that would be great, I don't speak English well, writing is easier for me. Thank you.

Hello, yes I got the email saying I was going to be called to finalise the termination of my phone plan, but I was not called by customer support. If I could sort it out here that would be great, I don't speak English well, writing is easier for me. Thank you.

Hi, I'm still working on this and awainting an answer. Meanwhile, could you please forwarm the e-mail to me? I’ve sent you a private message. 

Hello Alex, I forwarded the email, I had not understood your message. Do you have an answer for me? Normally as I have a package with a monthly payment and not a yearly one, I should be able to cancel it easily? And as I don't live in Holland it should also be easy, right?
I'm currently on Reunion Island, next to Madagascar and I'm leaving soon for Madagascar, I would have liked this problem to be solved before my departure. Thank you for your help.
Hervé

Translated with DeepL

Hello Alex, I forwarded the email, I had not understood your message. Do you have an answer for me? Normally as I have a package with a monthly payment and not a yearly one, I should be able to cancel it easily? And as I don't live in Holland it should also be easy, right?
I'm currently on Reunion Island, next to Madagascar and I'm leaving soon for Madagascar, I would have liked this problem to be solved before my departure. Thank you for your help.
Hervé

Translated with DeepL

Working on it, give me a minute. I'll get back to you. 

Hello Alex, I have a notice from my bank informing me that KPN will debit the phone package on 3 November. Why is it so complicated to close this package? I haven't used it for a month, I moved to France and I had chosen the option of monthly billing, a more expensive option, precisely to be able to close my package before 1 year. It's deliberately complex it seems. It's not normal to have to chat in a form to be heard, there should be a button on the app to close your plan. What should I do? Sincerely, Rv

It's done. Your account will be terminated on the 3rd of December. I will also credit the amount you have paid over the last month and of course until the 3rd of December. 

Thank you very much Alex!
Best regards,
Rv

Thank you very much Alex!
Best regards,
Rv

You're very welcome.Â