Skip to main content

Recently I placed my order on 11-11-2020 with GSMWEB for a KPN mobile with subscription. On 12-11-2020 I got a message from KPN for number porting, same day I called GSMWEB for the confirmation on my order and they asked me to contact KPN for the confirmation. Then I contacted KPN customer care to get a confirmation that “Is my order already approved” can I proceed with number porting, customer support officer said yes everything approved, second time I asked again are you sure my order is mobile with subscription is it really approved? Support officer said yes it is approved and you will get everything on 17-11-2020. So I sent approval message for number porting, on 17-11-2020 number porting started at 11 am, in the meantime I did not receive any sim or mobile device as said by KPN support officer. So I was stranded without any service from 17-11-2020, I got curios and called KPN support officer again for which I got a shocking reply that it has to be provided to me by GSMWEB, so as per the discussion and advice from KPN support officer I cancelled my order in GSMWEB on the same day and tried to place an order directly with KPN which got cancelled every time with no reason mentioned. So again with the advice of KPN support officer I got a prepaid sim to get my number back, when I again contacted KPN support officer they said it is not possible to get that number when order is cancelled. That is my number I am having it for last 3 years I have provided it at many places now KPN is simply saying that I cannot get that number. From 17-11-2020 I had so many calls with KPN customer service and there is no use at all. At last all I need is my number back please do help me over here.

Hi @Aravinda Kumar Antonyjayakumar . Sad to read about your trouble.

Do you have a subscription with KPN at this moment? Could you fill out your profle, so I can check. 

Hi Erwin,

No I do not have any subscription with KPN at the moment but I have a prepaid sim which I purchased in hope of recovering my number after which I came to know its not possible from customer support member of KPN. My mobile number is 0616035387 now it is with KPN but I cant get it in any way please do let me know if there is any possibility.

Thanks,

Aravind. 

So your old subscription is terminated and you don't have a subscription with us? In that case I'm afraid your number is lost :-(