Skip to main content

I have been waiting for the card to be delivered and activated for 3 weeks. The card should have been delivered 3 times already - no one came. Activation is constantly being postponed to further dates. My old provider informed about the possibility of porting the number. Instead, I keep waiting and it feels like I have to wait forever. Because I will probably never get the card.... Each consultant says something completely different. At the KPN stationary store, I was informed that I can collect the 16.11 card in the store after it has been activated. But the date has been moved again to November 22, does that mean it will never be resolved? ???

Welcome to the forum @PaulinaZielinska. I understand you're waiting for something and I think it's a simcard? I don't know the exact situation, this is your first message on the forum and your details are not on your profile. I can't see any more information about this because of that.

Have you called us again (0800-0402) to see what the situation is at this point in time? Or have you received the card by now?