Skip to main content

Beste medewerker,

Is er een storing bekend in postcodegebied 2132 ZL op het mobiele netwerk tussen 17.30 en 19.10? Dank voor het uitzoeken. 

Hallo @goednieuws ,

Goed nieuws!, op dit moment zie ik geen storing vermeld staan: 

https://www.kpn.com/service/storingen.htm

Hoi 👋dank voor uw reactie kunt u mijn privé opmerkingen meenemen voor intern gebruik. Thx. 👍

Please find out if there was any problem on the network. I have a brand new iPhone issued by KPN with an unlimited data plan. After coming home from work timespan 17.30 till 19.10 I could not access certain apps and the App Store. I could only access a limited amount of websites but mostly I had no immediate or no access at all. A restart didn’t do the job. My phone is up to date. Even trying to log out of my iCloud environment didn’t resolve the problem. This happened at home postal code area 2132 ZL. Above it was confirmed that the mobile network in postal code area was not compromised. (17.30 till 19.10) Hoping that my logging will contribute to making this network better. I do therefore ask the KPN RED Team to have a serious look at it.

Dag @goednieuws Dank voor het melden en jammer natuurlijk dat je een storing hebt ervaren in onze diensten. Werkt alles nu wel correct en zonder problemen of heb je nog meer onregelmatigheden ervaren?